IT-SF IT Tech I
Company: Umpqua Indian Development Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Join the Umpqua Indian Development Corporation (UIDC)
UIDC is a federally chartered corporation and the business
division of the Cow Creek Band of Umpqua Tribe of Indians. The
Tribe operates several businesses - creating jobs and job training
opportunities for tribal members and the communities in which they
Why Work for UIDC:
As an applicant of UIDC, you have the ability to work for a
diverse array of employment opportunities. Working for UIDC allows
you to be part of something special. You get to work for an
employer who encourages Team Members to succeed and grow by
providing training, development and advancement opportunities. We
also offer a competitive salary and benefits package,
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and RX coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Employer-paid life and disability plans
- 401k with up to 3.5% employer match
Under the general supervision of the IT Operations Manager, the
IT Technician is responsible for providing technical support to
users of desktop computer, telephone, and office equipment.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Performs corrective and preventive maintenance of desktop
computers, telephones, and office equipment.
- Performs installation and configuration of hardware / software
for desktop computers, telephones, and office equipment.
- Builds, tests, and deploys computers with correct software for
- Performs periodic inventories of desktop computer, telephone,
and office equipment.
- Pulls data cables as necessary to accomplish task at hand.
- Accurately documents all work performed in Help Desk software
- Maintains confidentiality of verbal, written and electronic
information. Limits access to information on a job-related,
- Ensures that both written and verbal communications are clear,
concise, complete, accurate and effective.
- Associate of Science in Computer Information Systems or
equivalent mix of experience and certification / degree
- 1 year prior experience in customer service related field
- Prior experience in hands-on preventive and corrective
maintenance of desktop computer systems preferred.
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician or Comptia A+
- Achieve passing score on basic computer skills exam.
- Advanced computer skills with education or equivalent
experience in repair and maintenance of computer systems.
- Must be willing and able to work holidays and weekends as
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Current Oregon Drivers License with the ability to qualify for
the UIDC's Drivers Program.
- Must be able to obtain a Class III Gaming License
Keywords: Umpqua Indian Development Corporation, Medford , IT-SF IT Tech I, Other , Canyonville, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!