We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that
benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple,
smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships
and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals,
financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their
greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture
and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We
cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects
their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that
our differences enable us to be a better team - one that makes
better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business
VP, Ethoca Issuer Sales, North America
At Ethoca, you can join a team of top business and technology
innovators who are transforming the industry. We are changing the
payments landscape and reinventing the way global merchants and
issuers collaborate, through real-time data exchange, to create
efficiencies and elevate consumer experiences. Our relentless
customer focus is what makes us a multi award-winning business.
We believe that when people come together, it unlocks potential.
Our collaborative environment enables our teams to deliver and
develop solutions that provide safety, security and convenience for
Ethoca is a place where risk-takers thrive, change makers excel,
and innovators shape a better tomorrow. Innovation requires taking
thoughtful risks and moving with speed and agility, so that's what
we do. We invite our employees to bring their hearts, minds and
whole selves to work every day to push boundaries and dream up new
Ethoca, a Mastercard Company, is looking for a Vice-President,
Issuer Sales, North America. This position can be based anywhere in
the US or Canada.
- Ethoca is viewed as an extremely successful "Gold Standard"
Mastercard acquisition / integration. To support our continued
scaling, growth and success, we are seeking a BD or Sales Leader
for North America.
- Responsible for management of Ethoca's regional outreach to
strategically important financial institutions and fin techs
accelerating our Consumer Clarity solution.
- Works closely with Mastercard regional teams and with Ethoca
central Product & Technology teams to develop strategy and deliver
results across North America.
- Establishes, and is accountable for financial/operating
objectives, identifies business opportunities and helps achieve
- A successful candidate in this role will:
o Utilize a consultative sales approach and maintain flexibility
to adapt solutions and offerings that fit the technical and
business buyer's needs first to create a long-term trusted
o Operate collaboratively within a matrixed organization,
leveraging the full breadth of Mastercard's account relationship
- Drives solution sales, in alignment with Mastercard account and
business development teams, to issuers, fintech entities acting in
a manner like card issuing banks, and to financial management
- Navigating large customer organisations to successfully gain
adoption of an idea/concept.
- Helps identify, coach and groom top talent and pro-actively
- An ambassador for Ethoca at industry tradeshows and networking
events. Positions MasterCard as a business partner, thought leader
and trusted advisor with customers.
- Monitors competitor activity, regulatory framework and
proactively approaches external stakeholders.
- Drives effective Go-To-Market strategies and feeds requirements
into Ethoca Product, Technology & CS teams.
- Reporting to Ethoca global head of Sales & BD, and working
closely with all of Ethoca's global leadership team, to sell
Ethoca's innovative award winning Digital solutions.
- Location flexible. Able to travel to support business needs
(post pandemic) likely to be important again in the future.
- Several years experience commercializing recurring fee SaaS
contracts with major and regional Financial Institutions (Issuers)
- preferably with a strong technical understanding of Digital
- Thorough understanding of fin techs, digital disruption and end
consumer payment or personal financial management tools
- Working in a start-up environment/an entrepreneurial
- Managing complex initiatives and/or customer accounts and
relationships, and large cross-functional projects
- Knows how to drive activities that drive result, accelerating
deals / implementations, but doing so in a collaborative
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home.
We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to
interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires
remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community
because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer
that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran
status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the
online application process, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of
accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any
medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable
Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.