Facility: ISAP MEDFORD, OR
Compensation Bonus (if applicable):
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experienced Case Managers-a world of opportunities awaits you!
Are you looking for the kind of opportunity that truly challenges
you to use the skills you've worked so hard to build? We can
We are looking for Immigration Case Managers to fill the role of
Government Site Specialist for the Intensive Supervision Appearance
Program (ISAP). This alternative to detention program aims to
supervise individuals who are navigating the U.S. immigration court
system. In this dynamic role, you will use your criminal justice
background and experience in case management to assist ISAP
participants following the guidelines of our Department of Homeland
Security contract. Utilizing a combination of face-to-face case
management meetings, electronic monitoring technologies and home
visits to engage participants and drive compliance you will ensure
that participants attend court hearings and comply with conditions
set by DHS.
This is a great opportunity to continue building your career in
criminal justice, psychology and/or social work and case
management. If you are passionate about influencing positive
changes in the lives of others, this may be the right opportunity
As the Government Site Specialist, you will use your background
in criminal justice, psychology and/or social and case management
to develop, implement, and coordinate case management and
individual service plans for ISAP Program Participants in
conformance with program requirements.
Additional responsibilities for the Senior Specialist
- Meeting with participants face-to-face regularly as required by
government contractual obligations.
- Developing and maintaining accurate and complete case records
for all ISAP Program Participants from entry to release from ISAP,
maintaining confidentiality of all records.
- Conducting intake interviews and orientation sessions with each
ISAP Program Participant within contractual timeframes.
- Installing electronic monitoring equipment on ISAP Program
Participants as necessary and monitoring compliance with electronic
- Assisting Program Participants with acquiring travel documents
from the countries of citizenship and maintaining a log of travel
document information for each Program Participant.
- Evaluating English proficiency of ISAP Program Participants to
determine resources necessary to promote clear communication
between ISAP staff and the participants.
- Assess the needs and vulnerabilities of ISAP Program
Participants, and connect them with appropriate resources within
As the Government Site Specialist you must have excellent
interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and
demonstrated tact when interacting with employees, community
contracts, government official, and participants. You will also
need demonstrated sound judgment and even temperament with the
ability to deal tactfully with the public. If this describes you,
Additional requirements include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Sociology, Psychology, Social Work,
Criminal Justice, or related social services/human service
- At least two years' relevant experience in a field related to
law, social work, detention, corrections, government, or similar
- Bi-lingual language skills, required.
- Experience dealing with multicultural clients.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills with
employees, community contacts, government officials and
participants. Ability to interpret and articulate rules, orders,
instructions and materials. Ability to compose reports.
- Ability to maintain self-control in stressful situations such
as interpersonal confrontations or emergencies, or defuse hostile
or unstable situations.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Basic knowledge of immigration laws, regulations, and
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office and the
- Ability to interpret electronic monitoring messages and daily
- Ability to type 35 words per minute to develop and maintain
case records by performing data entry.
- Valid Drivers' License required.
- United States citizenship required.
- Must live in the United States 3 of the last 5 years(military
and study abroad accepted).
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) background check
and obtain a suitability determination.
As a Government Site Specialist, you will be part of a stable,
established, and yet still growing organization with a great deal
of diversification, which will present you with a range of
different challenges. Since we do prefer to promote from within,
you will have opportunities to move to other facilities as well as
to different divisions within the company. We value your hard work
and professional dedication and will reward you with a competitive
compensation package that includes full benefits.
Your benefits will include:
- Two (2) weeks of Vacation
- Fifty-six (56) Hours of Sick Time
- Eleven (11) paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Term life insurance (includes spouse and dependent)
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- Flexible spending account
- 401(k) retirement program
- Stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Legal program - Legal Club of America
- Direct deposit
- Theme park and attraction discounts
Your world of opportunities begins here! Apply today!