Inbound Customer Service Specialist
Company: Lithia Motors
Posted on: June 6, 2021
L0105 Lithia Home Office
Lithia Motors, Medford OR
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) is the third largest automotive
retailer in the U.S. and was named a 2019 Oregonian Top Workplaces
award winner. We are one of the fastest-growing companies on the
Fortune 500 (#265 in 2019).
With a mission of Growth Powered by People, Lithia continuously
creates new opportunities for our people. We aim to create an
environment where you are enabled to reach your highest potential,
where you feel both inspired and supported.
With core values to Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal
Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun, we believe in
celebrating success and cheering one another on!
We're HIRING NOW for a Inbound Customer Service Specialist! This
role is based at our beautiful Corporate offices in downtown
Inbound Customer Service Specialist
The Inbound Customer Service Specialist for Lithia Shared
Services will be responsible for providing excellent customer
service via phone, email and personal communications. They will be
responsible to ensure one contact resolution to both our internal
and external customers.
The Inbound Customer Service Specialist reports to the
Supervisor, Communications Shared Services.
- Acts as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with
shared services teams to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying
needs, providing appropriate solutions, and performing root cause
- Be an exceptional problem solver by maintaining knowledge of
the automotive industry and be able to use multiple systems and
applications interchangeably to resolve issues efficiently.
- Uses systems to document and escalate questions as needed
following the appropriate processes.
- Resolve customer (both internal and external) issues regarding
payment issues, inventory questions, funding questions, banking
inquiries and general customer concerns by phone, email, chat,
social media or in person.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with
dealerships, peers, management, and coworkers.
- Assist in creating and updating solutions for our knowledgebase
systems to be used for training and information purposes
- Create a sense of on delivering and achieving results based on
appropriately high standards and measures
- Actively contributes to delivering, maintaining and improving
procedures and processes to increase customer satisfaction.
- Meet performance objectives of the Quality Assurance program to
ensure excellent service to our business partners and
- Accomplish long-term objectives that are in alignment with the
overall company's vision and strategies.
- Prioritize tasks and resources to accomplish assignments
efficiently and strategically
Skills and Qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Active listening
- Critical thinking
- Time management
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Service role
within an email management environment a plus.
- Does the right thing, takes action and adapts to change
- Self-motivates, believes in accountability, focuses on results,
makes plans and follows through
- Believes in humility, shares best practices, desires to keep
learning, measures performance and adapts to improve results
- Thrives on a team, stays positive, lives our values
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.*
- Up to 1/3 of time: standing, walking, lifting up to 25
- Up to 2/3 of time: sitting, kneeling, reaching, talking,
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to
perform the essential functions.
NOTE: This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of
responsibilities, skills, or working conditions associated with the
job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of
the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the
functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or
different tasks be performed.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.
Keywords: Lithia Motors, Medford , Inbound Customer Service Specialist, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!