L0105 Lithia Home Office
Lithia Motors, Medford OR
Lithia Motors (NYSE: LAD) is the third largest automotive
retailer in the U.S. and was named a 2019 Oregonian Top Workplaces
award winner. We are one of the fastest-growing companies on the
Fortune 500 (#265 in 2019).
With a mission of Growth Powered by People, Lithia continuously
creates new opportunities for our people. We aim to create an
environment where you are enabled to reach your highest potential,
where you feel both inspired and supported.
With core values to Earn Customers for Life, Take Personal
Ownership, Improve Constantly and Have Fun, we believe in
celebrating success and cheering one another on!
We're HIRING NOW for a Hiring Support Specialist I! This role is
based at our beautiful Corporate offices in downtown Medford,
Hiring Support Specialist I
The Hiring Support Specialist I is responsible for providing
support and assistance to the Recruiting Team by performing
functions and activities in the Workday Human Capital Management
(HCM) System and all related hiring duties.
He/she must display a high level of integrity, professionalism
and adhere to strict confidentiality. Additionally, the Hiring
Support Specialist I must be able to interact professionally with
all levels of management and business partners.
The Hiring Support Specialist I reports to the Hiring Support
Area of Responsibility
The following knowledge, skills and abilities are needed to be
successful in this position:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Team Attitude-ability to work effectively in cross-functional
- Resourceful, energetic, optimistic with a "can do"
- Time Management - ability to prioritize workload and manage
one's own time
- Strong interpersonal skills, including diplomacy and tact
- System administration skills - ability to work with system
issues not visible to end user
- Technologically inclined - able to understand and communicate
at a common level
- Prior experience working in a Human Resource role or department
is a plus.
- Experience working with confidential information.
- Associates degree or equivalent is a plus.
- Integrity - Acts ethically, maintaining a commitment to honesty
and truth in all facets of behavior that builds the trust of
- Work Ethic - Delivers accurate, timely and consistent results
while understanding the need to balance short-term sacrifice for
- Team Player - Supports the overall efforts of the team to
accomplish departmental and Company goals and objectives
- Team Builder - Acts as a role model within the department in
all facets of assigned job duties, while effectively providing
feedback to team members and earning respect as a leader
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: Standing, walking over 1/3 of the time,
sitting to 2/3 of time, kneeling/crouching to 2/3 of time, reaching
with hands and arms to 2/3 of time, talking or hearing over 2/3 of
time; move, transport or place up to 1/3 of time up to 25
- Working Conditions: Indoor office environment, considerable use
of telephone, computer and other office equipment
Lithia Hiring Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 18 years or older
- Possess an acceptable driving record and valid driver's license
in state of residence
- A criminal history background check will be conducted prior to
- Clear pre-employment drug screen
NOTE: This job description applies only to the specific
employing entity and location of an individual's employment. This
is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills,
duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with
the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection
of the current job, the company reserves the right to revise the
functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or
different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e.,
emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required.
Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your
state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free
workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity
(regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status,
disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent
with legal requirements.