Post-Closing Per Diem Specialist
Company: Loan Depot
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 4, 2021
Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a
strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing
the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams
which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are
all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a
positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to
take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary
employees. Come join us! loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Position Summary: Responsible for conducting internal audits of per
diem interest within the given guidelines provided by the
compliance team for FHA and VA loans and specific states (CA, CT,
VT, NC, NJ). Ensures that per diem charged is accurate and refund
issues to the borrower as needed. Ensures the performance of all
duties in accordance with the company's policies and procedures,
all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the
company operates. Responsibilities:
- Creates reports and oversees pipelines to ensure timely review
within 30 days.
- Reports any refunds to servicing by the end of each month for
- Assists Post-Closing on per diem interest issues on final
- Requests, logs, and tracks any post-close per diem refunds to
- Provides feedback to manager regarding trending or egregious
per diem issues.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Ability to concentrate and audit for accuracy mass amounts of
documentation on a daily basis.
- Tenacity to follow-up on all tasks that are assigned.
- Ability to successfully interact with borrower, notary, county
recorder's office, etc., to obtain corrections.
- Demonstrates knowledge of title endorsements related to
property types, liens, encroachments, loan types, etc.
- Ability to deliver required documentation to the investor
within the required turn times to avoid penalties.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- High School Degree/GED required, or minimum of two (2) + years'
similar work experience.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred. The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh. We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: Loan Depot, Medford , Post-Closing Per Diem Specialist, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!