Company: Loan Depot
Location: myrtle point
Posted on: May 3, 2021
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello, the Greek word for "future," was the product
of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is
just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing
our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our
customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional
service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have
ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot - We are America's Lender.
Responsible for serving an essential role in the architecture,
implementation, and administration of existing and future
automations. Delivers solutions and applications which leverage the
automation and integration capabilities of enterprise workflow
solutions. Works with IT Operations, IT Application, IT Enterprise
Services teams, as well as vendors, and business partners to gather
requirements, support, maintain, and enhance the ServiceNow
platform and other tools. Plans and implements technologies that
improve and streamline the support process using automation and
self-service tools where possible to provide faster and more
efficient support, tactical actions, and operational
decision-making. Ensures the performance of all duties in
accordance with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S.
state and federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plays prominent role within the administration, configuration,
and development of core and custom environment through development
and implantation of process automation, workflow customization,
scripting, and report development.
- Plays prominent role in the vision, architecture, and delivery
of the Core Tools/ ServiceNow roadmap, which include implementation
of third-party tool automation, integrations, and more.
- Provides guidance on technical aspects of integration
requirements, ensuring relevant technology standards, policies, and
best practices are applied consistently.
- Reviews, monitors, and manages existing automations and takes
proactive steps to identify areas of improvement and optimize where
- Mentors and coaches' junior members of the Core Tools team on
development, configuration, and administration.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
Standard Duties and Requirements:
- Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the
trust of others; works ethically and with integrity; upholds
organizational values; accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adherence to EEO policy; shows
respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; educates others
on the value of diversity; promotes working environment free of
harassment of any type; builds a diverse workforce and supports
- Follows policies and procedures; completes tasks correctly and
on time; supports the company's goals and values.
- Performs the position safely, without endangering the health or
safety of themselves or others and will be expected to report
potentially unsafe conditions. The employee shall comply with
occupational safety and health standards and all rules, regulations
and orders issued pursuant to the OSHA Act of 1970, which are
applicable to one's own actions and conduct.
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and
responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations
and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Demonstrates initiative, drive, and broad technical
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Strong working knowledge of PowerShell, SQL, .net framework,
and REST APIs.
- Working knowledge of Jenkins, ServiceNow, Azure DevOps, and
Selenium framework a plus.
- Proven knowledge of ITIL process / framework, ability to
identify project risks and gaps, and ability to develop creative
solutions catering to user experience.
- Ability to engage in detailed technical discussions.
Demonstrates strong analytic reasoning and problem-solving
- Strong time research and troubleshooting skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Advanced skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
Education, Experience, and/or Licenses:
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of three (3) + years' experience
in a similar role having responsibility for administration,
configuration, and development of automation processes.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Hands-on experience with PowerShell, SQL, .net framework, and
REST APIs required.
- Hands-on experience with third party tool integrations using
APIs, web services, REST, mid-servers, etc. required.
- Empower experience a plus
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our
company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color,
national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status,
veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Loan Depot, Medford , Automation Engineer, Other , myrtle point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!