Electronic Engineering Technician
Company: Oregon Employment Department
Location: rogue river
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled Job Location: Rogue
River Date Posted: 04/12/2021 Hours Worked Per Week: 40 Shift: Day
Shift Duration of Job: Full Time, more than 6 months How to apply
for this position:
The employer has requested that WorkSource Oregon pre-screen all
applicants for this position. Please contact your local WorkSource
Oregon office if you wish to apply for this job.
[ List of All Offices with Phone Numbers ]
Job Summary: SUMMARY:
Reports directly to the Engineering Manager, and is responsible for
assisting and providing support for the Product Development
Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer in a very diverse range of
projects. Supervision will be directed primarily by the Engineering
Manager but partially by the other Engineer(s) requiring support on
specialized projects. Facilitates prototype development and trouble
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Minimum an associate degree or equivalent (trade-school) in
* Minimum of 5 years of electronic troubleshooting.
* Experience constructing prototypes, using common bread-boarding
techniques, and experience in data gathering and reporting using
* Verbal and written (oral and written) communication skills.
* Good time management skills are essential
* Organized, detail oriented and possess excellent multi-tasking
* Strong problem solving aptitude and apply as required.
* A valid driver's license and employer will conduct DMV search
* Operate test equipment including multi-meters and
* Gather, reviews and reports on experimental data as directed by
* Document and track progress of projects as directed by the
* Fabricates prototypes.
* Trouble shoot designs.
* Create and manages engineering documentation of projects.
* Read and interpret electronic schematics, instructions and
* Electronic troubleshooting skills are essential; must be able to
perform repairs in a board/component level repair role when
* May occasionally need to travel to customer's site for field
service or testing of prototypes, primarily within the continental
US and Canada.
$54,350.00 to $60,000. per Year, Depending On Experience, Depending
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Sick, Education
Reimbursement/incentive, Retirement plan, Long and Short Term
Disability and Paid Vacation. Job Classification: Electrical and
Electronic Engineering Technicians
Access our statewide or regional occupation report for more
information about wages,
employment outlooks, skills, training programs, related
occupations, and more. Driver License Information Required:
Non-Commercial Drivers License Compensation Salary: $54,350.00 to
$60,000.00 perYear Depending on Experience, Depending on
Qualifications Benefits Offered: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation,
Sick Leave, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Disability, Retirement, Education Reimbursement Job Requirements
Experience Required: At least 5 years Education Required:
Associates Minimum Age: 18 Gender: N/A Employer Will Perform:
Background Check, Drug Test, DMV records check
Keywords: Oregon Employment Department, Medford , Electronic Engineering Technician, Other , rogue river, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!