Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Location US-Remote (United States)
Job ID 15889
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is the heartbeat of
global brands, and our mission is to help organizations discover
possibilities barely imagined a few years ago. We help the world's
most iconic brands build enduring customer relationships by
connecting work, data, and experiences across the enterprise. We're
looking for innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to
help us tackle new challenges and deliver real results for our
customers. Our commitment to attracting and retaining a talented,
diverse, and engaged team provides a collaborative, collegial
environment that openly celebrates differences and affords personal
and professional growth opportunities.
Overview of Job Function:
The Account Executiveis anindividual contributor, quota driven
sales role with responsibility for developing and closing new
client business for the Verint Experience Management business unit.
The role will own the prospect sales cycle and be responsible for
closing business against a set quota.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Partner with the Business Development, Pre-Sales, Finance, and
Legal teams through the entire sales cycle.
- Lead the entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation
to close. This includes prospecting, discovery, presenting,
forecasting, negotiate and closing the deal.
- Research target accounts and develop prospecting
- Identify prospect companies and organizations that currently do
not conduct business with the Verint Experience Management business
- Develop and qualify opportunities within the prospect
- Work with the Pre-Sales team to scope the proper configuration
based on prospect needs and requirements.
- Developing quotes and proposals for delivery to prospect.
- Participating in negotiations to close business.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of quota carrying outside sales and account
management experience with sales to contacts at the director-level
- Experience selling Enterprise software, Software (SaaS),
Customer Experience Measurement Tools and/or Research and
- Significant experience with face-to-face presentations to
executive level decision makers
- Show consistent success with building and maintaining client
relationships within an enterprise account base
- Experience creating and developing long-term client
- Evidence of high performance, entrepreneurial spirit and team
- Willingness to travel up to 50% in sales territory and attend
- The ability to obtain the necessary credit line required to
- Successful completion of a background screening process
including, but not limited to, employment verifications, criminal
search, OFAC, SS Verification, as well as credit and drug
screening, where applicable and in accordance with federal and
- Experience selling to retail, financial services, hospitality,
telco, government and B2B industries
- Exceeding quotas of one million or more in individual annual
sales revenues with a high transactional sales model
Keywords: Verint, Medford , Account Executive, Other , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!