Transforming the future of healthcare isn't something we take
lightly. It takes teams of the best and the brightest, working
together to make an impact.
As one of the largest healthcare technology companies in the
U.S., we are a catalyst to accelerate the journey toward improved
lives and healthier communities.
Here at Change Healthcare, we're using our influence to drive
positive changes across the industry, and we want motivated and
passionate people like you to help us continue to bring new and
innovative ideas to life.
If you're ready to embrace your passion and do what you love
with a company that's committed to supporting your future, then you
belong at Change Healthcare.
Pursue purpose. Champion innovation. Earn trust. Be agile.
Empower Your Future. Make a Difference.
Tech Support Engineer
Implementing cloud based and on prem medical imaging system.
Build, configure, install, and upgrade servers and workstations.
This may include moving and unpacking hardware. Responsible for
implementation, testing, and training on Change Healthcare (CHC)
Enterprise Imagining (EI) products to ensure system performance is
setup in accordance to specifications for optimal patient
care/regulatory requirements. Additional tasks include travelling
onsite, training customer technical and clinical staff, and
providing implementation support.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Implementing a cloud based medical imaging archive system
- Work with customers and their vendors to integrate existing
systems with the cloud based medical imaging archive and to
validate the functionality of all systems, workflows and imaging
data access methods
- For on prem PACS, performing software installation, system
configuration, quality test, packing and documentation according to
EI defined processes
- Preparing, testing and/or upgrading EI products/solutions and
- Responsible for all parts issued for builds which include
counting, recording, exchange, replacement, report shortages and
filing RMA reports
- Troubleshoot complex issues on production and test systems.
Perform Final Quality Assurance for finished systems as assigned in
accordance to EI quality system
- Onsite Travel. Implementing and supporting EI solutions,
including customer training
- Liaison with internal teams, including R&D, Support,
Systems Engineering, Production, and Sales as required to deliver
on customer requests
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Ability to develop in-depth product knowledge and a commitment
continuous learning and personal development
- Working with tight timelines and managing multiple
- Frequent short notice travel and eligibility for international
- A strong desire to create a world-class customer experience
while delivering on support requests through active communication
and development of solid customer relationships
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, computer technology
diploma or equivalent or related experience
- Minimum 2 years of IT experience building and configuring
systems as well as supporting both internal and external customers
- Microsoft OS level support. Knowledge of Windows servers,
databases, networking and enterprise-class information systems
- Radiology workflow and PACS experience
- Understanding of HL7 and DICOM
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of
Due to COVID restrictions, this position will be a remote
position. You should have a quiet and functional space where you
can professionally support customer requests.
How much should I expect to travel?
This position may require up to 50% travel.
Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare