Certified Nurse Aide
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to learn the
fundamentals of quality home care and deliver life-changing service
to your clients. As an Addus Certified Nurse Aide, you'll play a
vital role in supporting seniors and people with disabilities
living independently. This rewarding, entry-level position provides
consistent, flexible hours to accommodate your personal needs,
while providing a great career with a growing, innovative industry
If you have a genuine passion for helping others, and you are
looking for a meaningful, fulfilling career with a dynamic,
values-driven organization that recognizes and supports your
contribution, we invite you to join our team.
Other duties include:
- Remind clients to take medication at the appropriate time.
- Assist the client with therapy exercises under the direction of
a Registered Therapist.
- Assist or perform personal care including hair care, oral
hygiene, bathing, grooming, and dressing.
- Assist with routine bodily functions.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy environment through light
housekeeping including changing bed linens, dusting and vacuuming,
cleaning kitchen and bathroom, providing and emptying bed pans and
- Provide companionship and stimulation for the client including
reading, walks, etc.; and accompanying the client to doctors or
- Observe and report changes in client's condition to the Agency
Director or Service Coordinator.
- Turn or reposition patients who are bedridden.
- Examine patient for bruises, blood in urine or other
- Completion of Certified Nursing Assistant training
- At least two years of home care experience is required
- Satisfactory background check and valid driver's license
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to compassionately care for others
- Reliable, energetic, self-motivated and well-organized
Walk-ins are welcome at any branch location! Apply online or
visit any branch today!
Part-time Home Care Aides may qualify for healthcare
Addus HomeCare has strived to keep clients in their homes, since
1979. We provide homecare services to over 40,000 patients. Despite
challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19 Addus HomeCare
is still hiring in over 186 locations across the United States.
Addus has implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC
guidelines designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks,
hand sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Medford , Certified Nurse Aide, Other , Glendale, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!