Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites Seeking a Maintenance Tech
Company: Neuman Hotel Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Neuman Hotel Group's Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites is currently
hiring for MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I
Our mission is to provide our guests with personalized service
and genuine hospitality. Come join us!
Neuman Hotel Group offers our employees a generous
medical/dental/vision benefit package, 401k plan, an Employee
Assistance Program (EAP), and excellent discounts to our hotels,
restaurants and spa.
- HIRING BONUS!!! * $150 after 6 months of successful
Summary of Position: The Maintenance Technician will be
responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest
rooms, meeting spaces, common areas and grounds. He/she will also
perform repairs on mechanical, electrical, plumbing, kitchen and
laundry equipment. IF YOU KNOW THE BASICS, WE WILL TRAIN!
- Basic knowledge of building maintenance and at least 1 years'
experience in a related field
- Need to be able to work with minimal supervision and
- Ability to carry, lift or move heavy, large, or cumbersome
- A current Oregon driver's license and clean motor vehicle
record is required
- Basic understanding of plumbing and electrical systems and be
able to perform simple repairs, a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively with other staff
- Flexibility to work both independently and as part of a
- Ability to work all shifts and all days of the week, including
- Flexibility to assist other departments when help is
- A plus if you have experience cleaning and painting walls,
door/door jams, baseboards, handrails and railings throughout the
- Ability to speak English
- Ability to use various kinds of equipment and tools safely
- Ability to take direction for different people
- A genuine desire to learn and to become a key team player
Wage depends on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Neuman Hotel Group, Medford , Ashland Hills Hotel & Suites Seeking a Maintenance Tech, Other , Ashland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!