Customer Service Representative
Company: Mechanics Bank
Location: Fort Jones
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Mechanics Bank is looking for a Full Time Customer Service
Representative for the Fort Jones Branch.
What you will do:
- Accepts, verifies, and processes basic to more complex client
transactions according to established procedures and security
guidelines. Transactions include deposits, withdrawals, payments,
- Processes transactions submitted through other channels,
including night-drop, bank-by-mail, ATM, etc.
- Assists customers with check orders; balancing their accounts;
safe deposit openings, closing, and transactional use.
- Represents the Bank and its products and services with pride
and enthusiasm. Senses and responds to customer needs. Identifies
and pursues new or related customer opportunities.
- Contributes to a cooperative and positive working atmosphere.
Is flexible, responsive, and assists co-workers in the attainment
of the Bank's objectives with a focus on the needs of the
- Provides administrative assistance to the office.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
- Basic knowledge of Bank's products.
- Excellent ability to handle cash, including accurate counting.
Ability to balance accounts, including accurate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service.
- Ability to handle and defuse situations involving frustrated
customers through problem resolution and determine resources to
- Ability to work as a team member to ensure good coverage and
- Entry level position
- Customer Service, cash handling, retail and/or restaurant
experience preferred but not required.
- Minimum High School Degree
- Mechanics Bank is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion,
national origin, age, genetic information, veteran status, or on
the basis of disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or
other bases prohibited by applicable law.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by
- To learn more about Mechanics Bank's California privacy and
security policies, including your right to a Notice At Collection
as a California Resident, please visit https://www.mechanicsbank.com/California-Consumer-Residents
Keywords: Mechanics Bank, Medford , Customer Service Representative, Other , Fort Jones, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!