Personal Care Attendant (PCA) / Memory Care - Swing Shift - Full-Time Swing/Evening Shift
Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: November 17, 2020
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
What does the Personal Care Attendant do?:
The Personal Care Attendant provides the best in direct resident
care including bathing, toileting, and companionship. The PCA will
also complete various assignments as a universal team member at the
community and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
Why join the Prestige Care Family in the Personal Care Attendant
* See the impact of your expertise and care by interacting with our
residents on a daily basis.
* Collaborate with a strong team of health care providers, all
while working in a home-like setting.
* The ability to bring pure joy and community to our residents.
* Build relationships with your residents for months and years at a
* Strong promote-from-within culture: the possibilities are
* Our 35+ year old, family-owned and operated organization (with
over 80 locations in 8 states) means we aren t too small, but not
too big. You are known here.
In this job, every day you will
1. Provide direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence and choice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
2. Assist with or provides care services as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
3. Report and document all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
4. Assist residents to and from dining room and activities.
5. Perform First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures as
6. Coordinate personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pages promptly.
7. Serve meals in the dining room, assist residents at meal time,
provides resident tray delivery, and assists with dining room and
kitchen clean up and maintenance.
8. Assist in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
Education Experience needed to qualify:
* High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal
care experience with older adults preferred.
* Must hold state required certification (if required), complete
state required delegation and/or training requirements and
successfully complete the ADL competency return demonstration.
* Must have word processing skills.
* Current First Aid and CPR certification.
* Food Handlers permit if required by State.
Ways you can advance beyond the Personal Care Attendant role:
Once you master this role, you could consider the Lead Personal
Care Attendant, Medication Technician, Resident Care Coordinator,
or other jobs with Prestige Care.
EOE/M/F/VETS/DISABLED At Prestige, it is our promise to personally
touch lives every day. It is a philosophy of caring based on our
core values of integrity, trust, commitment, and respect, that are
at the center of all that we do. We are committed to a diverse and
inclusive workforce that represents all of us, coming from
different experiences, cultures, backgrounds, and viewpoints.
Inclusion is the way we treat one another and how we celebrate what
makes us different.:
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free
survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health
Care Association \\"Bronze\\" award for high quality care of our
residents! Check out the article here:
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige
Senior Living Arbor Place
a tranquil senior living community. From comfortably situated
apartments, to a restaurant-style dining area and vibrant common
spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities and activities for
residents to take advantage of.:
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's
scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that
promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident.
Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an
individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends
to ensure all our residents receive the best care.:
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers
award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our
residents feel accepted, important, comfortable at home.
Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of
dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities
that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Medford , Personal Care Attendant (PCA) / Memory Care - Swing Shift - Full-Time Swing/Evening Shift, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!