Accounts Receivable Specialist
Company: Pacific Retirement Services
Posted on: March 24, 2020
Pacific Retirement Services, Inc./PRS Management, Inc. (PRS), is
currently looking for a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist to
join our large Accounting Department at our Central Office in
Medford. At our core, Pacific Retirement Services develops, builds,
and operates communities filled with friendly neighbors,
interesting activities, inspiring conversations, delicious food,
and plenty of laughter. We also share our experience and knowledge
with other retirement communities who seek our management services,
helping them achieve excellence and financial stability. All of
this is backed by our Health Center teams whose services range from
skilled nursing, assisted living, and home care. Our central office
is based in Medford, Oregon where we have over 100 employees
providing shared services (accounting, sales, marketing, IT, human
resources, etc) to our communities. Currently we own/operate 11
CCRCs in 5 states.Benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life/AD and D, and short- and
long-term disability insurance for the employee100% paid by the
- 401(k) retirement plan with an employer match.
- An additional employer-defined contribution to a retirement
- Vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
- Promote from within company culture.
- Resident billing, Generating Medicare/insurance billings,
resident statement processing, daily cash receipts posting and
- Handle sensitive billing issues with resident population or
authorized representative of resident, insurance providers and
medical care providers.
- Processing of all charges in relation to resident billing which
may include, therapy, lab, x-ray, pharmacy, dining, maintenance
connection, and all other misc charges incurred by the
- Review all resident bills to verify all charges are captured.
Monitoring of AR aging and reporting any potential problems.
- This position requires an Associate degree or at least 2 years
accounting and monthly billing knowledge.
- Requires prior experience in an accounting environment and
computer experience primarily in Word and Excel.
- Must have a general understanding of HIPPA, Insurances and/or
billing background as well as effective oral and written
- Must pass a Medicare background check.Job ID: 2020-7907 Street:
1 West Main Suite 303
Keywords: Pacific Retirement Services, Medford , Accounts Receivable Specialist, Other , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!