Clinical SAS Programmer
Company: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: May 22, 2023
- Contribute to the preparation of analysis plans.
- Prepare, document and test required programs and procedure data
displays in an efficient manner for inclusion in integrated
clinical, statistical reports and other similar reports.
- Contribute to the integrated clinical/statistical report and
other similar documents.
- Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and
company standards and are consistently structured to permit
efficient programming and reporting.
- Perform quality assurance procedures on work performed by
- Develop, test, validate, document, maintain and execute
software and/or systems using the currently endorsed tools or
support of production activities. Requirements:
- Proficiency in Base SAS, SAS/STAT and SAS Macro language.
- Demonstrated ability to work in teams to deliver critical
- Experience with STDM and Adam datasets, tables, listings and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 5years of experience with a biotech, pharmaceutical company, or
Keywords: Katalyst Healthcares & Life Sciences, Medford , Clinical SAS Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...