Software Engineer - Backend, Cloud Security
Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: August 7, 2022
*Fully Remote Position (U.S. Based) *
Secberus, Inc. is a fast growing & fully remote Cloud Security
company with a super fun team & a very strong culture focused on
daily work/life balance. We are a company with a very flexible
schedule & transparent leadership who truly care for their
employees and do a lot to reward the team.
We are a fast-growing Software-as-a-Service provider of an
enterprise-class Cloud Governance platform. Our software is
applicable to a wide range of business functions, although we have
initially focused on cloud security and compliance. We are
headquartered in Miami, FL with staff working remotely across the
USA. Were looking for motivated and exceptional people to continue
building our great team.
The Software Engineer is responsible for developing, maintaining,
and optimizing the Secberus products and platform. This includes
infrastructure design and management as well as software
engineering. This position offers the opportunity to take ideas
from conception to reality, building features end-to-end in an
agile process. This is a great opportunity for the right individual
to be a part of a high-caliber team in a fast-paced, results-driven
* Participate in developing the overall design and architecture of
- Participate in project planning efforts to coordinate
- Design, code, document, and test new features and bug
- Build scalable, maintainable software and systems.
- Collaborate effectively with engineers, designers, and
- Mentor other engineers.
- Meet deadlines and ship code.
* At least 4 years of working experience as a software engineer
focused on the backend.
- At least 3 years working with Python. At least 1 years with
- Must have experience developing serverless
- Experience creating software in a Cloud Computing environment
(AWS, GCP & Azure - AWS preferred).
- Demonstrable expertise with software development best
practices, including developing secure software.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Experience working in a startup and remote environment is
Competitive Base Salary(DOE) + ESOP + benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $140,000.
Keywords: Secberus, Medford , Software Engineer - Backend, Cloud Security, IT / Software / Systems , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!