Sr. Software Engineer - Commerce Platform (SFCC)- REMOTE
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but cant imagine
living without.Position SummaryNote- This is REMOTE role; we will
consider candidates who are located anywhere within the United
States.At Under Armour we are rethinking how e-commerce should be
done and we want brilliant engineers to help us create our next
generation mobile apps. Taking advantage of cutting edge
technology, we are assembling a modular, maintainable and
performant mobile platform that leverages automation to give
engineers a good balance of freedom, insight and accountability.
Were a small team of passionate engineers who live and breathe
technology. We are growing and want you to become part of what is,
and will continue to be, a challenging and exciting environment. We
are looking for people whose idea of a good time is creating
projects on their own and sharing them with the world. Were looking
for people who understand that they never stop learning and are
excited by that. Were looking for people who rejoice in elegant
solutions to intractable problems.Essential Duties &
- Participate in the full SDLC (Agile), including development,
estimation, planning, and design sessions.
- Serve as a technical expert on a team of engineers.
- Develop and advise on architecture, systems design, roadmaps
and project plans as it relates to multi-channel experiences.
- Act as a driving force for constantly improving performance,
scalability, extensibility, reliability, availability and
- Participate in the development of a forward-looking technology
roadmap that aligns / supports the global business
strategyQualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- 3+ years of experience as an engineer on a team of 3+
- 1+ years of experience mentoring junior engineers.
- 3+ years of software development experience in a highly agile
- 3+ years of experience implementing mobile solutions on
specific operating system
- Comfortable in both Objective-C and Swift.
- Dedication to releasing a quality product on time: building
software, supporting continuous integration/deployment, supporting
git repositories, writing documentation, reviewing support tickets,
- Experience being a hands-on engineer building prototypes as
well as troubleshooting production issues.
- Experience in all aspects of the software life cycle including
providing support and services to other areas of the
- Experience managing business expectations and scope as well as
providing technology recommendations.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
for internal and external audiences.Education And / Or Experience
- Computer Science BS or similar degree, or equivalent
job-related experienceOther Requirements
- Experience supporting a product with a consumer base of >
1MM Monthly Active Users strongly desired.Relocation
- No relocation provided
- This is REMOTE role; we will consider candidates who are
located anywhere within the United States.At Under Armour, we are
committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Learn more about
Under Armours COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Medford , Sr. Software Engineer - Commerce Platform (SFCC)- REMOTE, IT / Software / Systems , Tenmile, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!