Location: Myrtle Point
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Stefanini is looking for Clinical Programmer with Custom
Functions experience. (Remote Position)EDC System: Medidata Rave
Custom Function (C#, C ) programming experience Very strong
communication skills. Responsibilities:
- Perform and/or initiate comprehensive data management tasks,
pertaining to Database design, programming, and validation and Data
- Perform quality control procedures for relevant
- Assist in developing and implementing new technology in
- Provide Clinical Data Management team with technical
- Develop and maintain good communication and working
relationships with CDM team.
- Review the contract, protocol and any other customer
specifications for implementing any client specifications.
- Perform tasks/activities as communicated by Clinical
Programmer, SDM or Alliance Manager.
- Create/review the Data Management Plan documents.
- Attend/Conduct telephone conferences/meetings as required.
- Adherence to SOPs/Regulatory requirements/project specific
- Escalation of identified unresolved issues to Clinical
Programmer/SDM/ Alliance Manager.
- Provide inputs/status reports on monthly basis during the life
cycle of the project.
- Knowledge transfer & sharing experience/lessons learned.
- Study Database Design/Build and Checks/procedure
- Review /update Study build specification documents.
- Build/amend & Validate Study database as per the study build
- Program/modify checks/procedures as per the study build
- Update and upload the relevant documents on shared client
portal on completion of the tasks.
- Update the database for any QC/User acceptance test
- RAVE Custom Functions Programming
- Knowledge for debugging Custom Functions through Medidata CF
- Reviews the Data Validation Specification documents and
Categorizes the Edit Checks and Custom Functions
- Strong Knowledge on Medidata Rave Custom Functions utility and
program Custom Functions
- Has knowledge on various Simple to Complex Custom
- Work with Standards team and suggest updates/deviations on
Standard Custom Functions used across studies.
- Analyze the Custom Function related issues in Production and
provide effective solutions on fixing those issues.
- Performs the Peer Review of the Custom Function code developed
by the other Custom Function Programmer
- Participate in knowledge sharing sessions and mentor/train the
team on Custom Functions programmingOthers:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capability to lead by motivation and example
- Ability to prioritize schedule and organize
Keywords: Stefanini, Medford , Clinical Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Myrtle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!