Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: June 11, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to prepare food to
assure that quality food service is provided at all times.
* Serve meals that are palatable, appetizing in appearance and in
accordance with established portion control procedures, on a timely
* Inspect diet trays; work with the facility s dietitian and
process diet changes received from Nursing Services.
* Coordinate food service with other departments.
* Ensure that food and supplies for the next meal are readily
* Ensure that menus are maintained and review menus prior to
preparation of food.
* Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
* Experience in a hospital, nursing care facility, or other related
medical facility preferred.
* Must have a Food Handler s Card.
* Must be able to cook a variety of foods in large quantities.
* Must be knowledgeable of food preparation procedures.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm,
and a calm and cheerful environment.
As a part of the Avamere Family of Companies, we embrace our
mission to enhance the life of everyone we serve. Being a part of
Avamere provides us with comprehensive clinical resources such as
therapy, home health, and hospice care to best serve our
Independent and Assisted Living residents. The Avamere Family of
Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have
designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and
healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing
seamless care and support for all of our patients and
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Medford , Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!