Store Manager I
Company: U.S. Cellular
Location: Crescent City
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Store Manager I - SAL025654
Store Manager I is responsible for delivering outstanding customer
service, achieving operating objectives, sales, and financial goals
according to company standards, policies, and procedures. Leads
team of retail professionals to execute on the vision and strategy
for the organization. Manages, develops, and leads a team with
direct report responsibility including Retail Wireless Consultants
and / or Assistant Manager.
- Leads associates to achieve superior results, customer
advocacy, and a high-performance culture.
- Provides clear expectations with team giving timely feedback,
evaluating performance, and seeking continuous
- Achieves sales goals by planning, teaching, motivating,
mentoring and providing feedback to associates.
- Meets sales targets by promoting UScellular products and
services to new and existing customers.
- Maintains store performance through coaching and accountability
by planning, monitoring, and observing individual and team
- Teaches sales team in selling tools and techniques including
prospecting customers, qualifying needs, problem solving, and sales
- Oversees daily operational processes within the retail store
according to company guidelines.
- Selects, trains, and develops team ensuring they are fully
equipped with the tools, information, knowledge, skills and
- Promotes customer advocacy through meeting the needs of new and
existing customers creating positive customer engagement.
- Identifies associates with advancement potential and provides
ongoing development to build skills and capabilities, supporting
UScellular's leadership pipeline.
- Oversees and ensures successful onboarding for newly hired
- Ensures store scheduling and allocation of store resources
ensuring optimum customer service.
- Safeguards and monitors loss prevention procedures to minimize
- Leads marketing efforts in representing UScellular through
community involvement and promoting the brand.
- Ensures all associates' compliance with company policies,
procedures, and required trainings.
- Attends all required UScellular training programs. Assists with
and lead training as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or state equivalency certification (GED).
At least two years' sales management experience.
One or more years leadership or management experience.
Prior experience in building, motivating, and leading teams.
Experience in coaching, organizing, planning work assignments and
Flexible in working a schedule including regular nights, weekends,
Experience leading in a fast-paced retail sales environment.
Proficient in manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communications
Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows applications.
Wireless and/or retail sales management experience.
Familiar with various mobile software applications and operating
systems (Android, Apple).
Prior experience networking with the local community and supporting
small business customers.
Experience with Point of Sale (POS) systems.
Experience with computerized pricing and inventory control
Salary range: $45,000- $67,333
The base salary could start higher than the range provided and is
determined at the time of an offer. There is also an uncapped
monthly incentive pay.
Associates have access to healthcare benefits (medical, dental and
vision), retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a
pension plan funded by the company), Paid Parental Leave (6 weeks
after 6 months of employment), Basic Life Insurance (if eligibility
requirements are met), Education Assistance (after 3 months of
employment), paid Vacation Days (15 days accrued per year for
full-time/6 days accrued per year for part-time), paid
Sick/Care-Giver Days (6 days accrued per year), and seven paid
national holidays and one floating holiday, among others. Short
Term Disability (after 6 months of employment) and Long Term
Disability (180 day waiting period) coverage is also available for
full-time associates. Associates Scheduled to work under twenty
hours per week or for a limited term are eligible for medical plans
and retirement plans (a 401(k) plan with company match and a
pension plan funded by the company).
JOB : Sales Retail
COMPENSATION : $45,000- $67,333
UScellular is an EEO employer and gives consideration to qualified
applicants without regard to race/color/age/religion/sex/sexual
orientation/gender identity/national origin/disability/veteran
status, pregnancy or genetic information.
Keywords: U.S. Cellular, Medford , Store Manager I, Hospitality & Tourism , Crescent City, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!