Retail Supervisor Part Time or Full Time
Company: Rite Aid
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Retail SupervisorContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor,
today!Open interviews on Tuesdays from 10am until 4pm and Thursdays
from 12pm until 6pm.Come interview and get offered on the spot
TODAY!Part Time and Full Time Opportunities Available As a Retail
Supervisor, you will supervise Store Associates while assisting in
daily store operations. Your purpose is to provide direction where
needed and be an ongoing example of superior customer service.Why
you will THRIVE here:You love to help people.You are a natural
leader who builds solid professional relationships.You enjoy
jumping in and being the hero.You consistently exceed people's
expectations.You are passionate about providing top-notch customer
service.You have a keen sense of optimizing
processes.Day-in-the-Life of a Retail Supervisor:
- Supervise and help Store Associates with daily operational
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Perform proper receiving and stocking procedures.
- Count and reconcile cash register drawers.
- Prepare deposits and order change from the bank.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly inspected, removed, or
rotated according to the Product Freshness Review Schedule.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and pleasing environment for customers
- Design a monthly schedule and assign work to foster an
efficient and effective workflow.Education and/or Experience:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service,
restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor
level.What's in it for you?In an effort to improve and sustain the
health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive health
plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career growth
opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we will provide
an environment that inspires and motivates you to choose to work
here so you can reach your full potential. We support personal
growth and achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an
experience for all our associates that is easy, exciting, and
engaging.Apply to become a Rite Aid Retail Supervisor and thrive
with us today!
Keywords: Rite Aid, Medford , Retail Supervisor Part Time or Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Ashland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!