Customer Service Representative - Hiring This Week
Company: Keep Your Seats Filled
Posted on: January 13, 2022
If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full
training from the ground up, and weekly pay, read below.
We are looking to hire 4 new team members by the end of this week.
When you apply, please check your email for interview options.
Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and
trainable. A person that is looking for a long term career fit and
wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is
important to us.
- Career growth and advancement opportunities
- Company events and trips
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- A fun, energetic and positive office environment
- No experience needed, we train from the ground up
- Great benefits
- Fast-paced, fun environment
- Leadership development training
- Note: we are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all
applicants. Company Accolades:
- Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies To Work For
- Fortune 500 Company What we are looking for in you:
- Team player mentality
- Ability to work well without supervision
- Customer service skills
- Ethical and honest business practices
- Detail oriented
- Sales experience is a huge plus as well, as you will be
consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We
will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- Eager and willing to learn Our approach is what has led us to
be ranked as a top workplace, top office culture, and put on the
Forbes list as the 24th happiest company to work for.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for
and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
We are looking to hire by the end of this week.
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a
- Attention To Detail
- Business Ethics
- Call Centers
Get job alerts by email. Sign up now!
Keywords: Keep Your Seats Filled, Medford , Customer Service Representative - Hiring This Week, Hospitality & Tourism , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!