Director of Nursing - Top Pay! - Medford
Company: Regency Pacific
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Director of Nursing**Located in: Grants--Pass, WA**--Job
Summary:The Director of Nursing will plan, organize, develop, and
direct the overall operation of the facility's nursing department
in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards,
guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, as may be
directed by the Executive Director, to ensure that the highest
degree of quality care is maintained at all times. Must be
organized and have ability to communicate effectively with
residents, their families and community staff in a confidential and
- The Director of Nursing (DNS) is responsible for the delivery
of nursing services to include planning, implementing, and
evaluating the care plan of each resident to maximize resident
quality of life and quality of care with the integration of
- The Director of Nursing oversees that the residents' dignity
and right to privacy are upheld, and residents are free from sexual
abuse, physical abuse, mental abuse, corporal punishment,
exploitation, neglect and involuntary seclusion.
- Responsible for making sure that there is adequate staff in
number and ability to maintain the highest practicable level of
physical, mental, and psychosocial wellbeing for each resident that
meets the state and federal regulations.
- The Director of Nursing keeps the facility in compliance with
applicable federal, state, and local standards and regulations and
that resident and staff information is made available only
according to the state or federal regulations.
- The Director of Nursing develops and evaluates with the health
care team and Executive Director, resident care goals and policies
in order to assure that adequate resources and services are
provided to residents, reviews logs and medical records on an
ongoing basis ensuring highest practicable care is being
- Maintains safety rules and procedures that incorporate federal
and state regulations and company policies.
- The Director of Nursing is responsible for keeping the
department on budget and ensuring conformance with standards of
quality care, keeping the Executive Director up to date on budget
- Observes, mentors, and trains new and current staff including
RN, LPN, CNA's to facility's programs, policies and procedures and
holds staff accountable for duties assigned.
- Keeps the Executive Director up to date on resident changes,
staffing changes and service plan changes.
- Attends and participate in continuing education programs
keeping CEUs credits up to date and attend and participate in
training, in-services, and staff meetings.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.--Requirements:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Associate Degree in Nursing, or
a Diploma in Nursing from an accredited nursing program.
- RN license must be in good standings.
- Must have a minimum of two to four years working in geriatric
nursing, including experience with medication administration,
delivery systems and pharmacies.
- Two years in supervisory/management position, including
experience with budgets, staff development, training and
- Working knowledge of MDS process, state and federal survey, and
CMS is preferred.
- Ability to follow directions and work independently with
minimal supervision. Ability to relate positively, effectively, and
appropriately with residents, families, community members,
volunteers and other facility staff. Meets all health requirements
imposed by law. Able to read, write, speak and understand
- Demonstrates basic computer knowledge and ability with an
aptitude to learn company applications.--Call--844-200-7933 or
Apply Online Today!
Keywords: Regency Pacific, Medford , Director of Nursing - Top Pay! - Medford, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!