Company: Prestige Care, Inc
Posted on: September 13, 2019
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE.
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Provides direct resident care, completes assignments as a universal
worker, and assists in maintaining a positive physical and
psychosocial environment for residents.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provides direct resident care while promoting resident dignity,
independence andchoice, regularly observes residents physical and
mental conditions and reports changes to the Health Services
Director, Expressions Coordinator, or Executive Director.
* Assists with or provides care services as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Reports and documents all incidents and accidents per policy.
Completes all incident forms.
* Assists residents to and from dining room and activities.
* Performs First Aid and initiates emergency response procedures
* Greets residents, visitors, and staff courteously and answers
phones when assigned.
* Follows and supports community fire safety and infection control
practices and promptly reports any unsafe conditions or equipment
to immediate supervisor.
* Serves meals in the dining room, assisting residents at meal
time, provides residenttray delivery, and assists with dining room
and kitchen clean up and maintenance.
* Assists in lifting, moving and transporting residents using
proper body mechanics or assistive devices as directed by the
resident s cooperative service plan.
* Assists with tours, move-ins, move-outs, and transfers.
* Coordinates personal care services with co-workers assisting with
lifting and responds to assistance pagespromptly.
* Assists with apartment housekeeping services and resident s
* Attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff
* Other duties as assigned
* Demonstrates Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Commitment and
* Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents,
residents families, visitors and staff.
* Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to
residents, employees, the facility, and company information and
* Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices
safe working habits.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold state required certification, complete state required
delegation and/or training requirements and successfully complete
the ADL competency return demonstration. Must have word processing
skills. Current First Aid and CPR certification. Food Handlers
permit if required by State.
High school diploma or GED with one or more years of personal care
experience with older adults preferred
Prestige Senior Living - Arbor Place enjoyed a deficiency-free
survey in 2017, as well as winning the prestegious American Health
Care Association \\"Bronze\\" award for high quality care of our
residents! Check out the article here:
Tucked away in a beautiful corner of Medford, Oregon, Prestige
Senior Living Arbor Place is a tranquil senior living community.
From comfortably situated apartments, to a restaurant-style dining
area and vibrant common spaces, Arbor Place offers many amenities
and activities for residents to take advantage of.:
Arbor Place prides itself in the ability to meet each individual's
scheduled and unscheduled needs around the clock in a way that
promotes choice, convenience and independence for each resident.
Our dedicated staff takes the time to know each resident as an
individual and works together with families, neighbors and friends
to ensure all our residents receive the best care.:
In addition to the many services and amenities, Arbor Place offers
award-winning Expressions Memory Care Program, designed to make our
residents feel accepted, important, comfortable at home.
Expressions creates a buffer against fear and the stress of
dementia and other forms of cognitive impairment through activities
that stimulate the body and mind, and enrich the life of our
Questions? Contact ArborPlaceED@prestigecare.com:
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care!:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the
skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a
Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you
are part of our family. With a company focus on career development
and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at
our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The
healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to
collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check
out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
Keywords: Prestige Care, Inc, Medford , Caregiver, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!