Nursing Home Administrator
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: September 11, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to direct the
day-to-day functions of the facility to assure that the highest
degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all
* Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
facility s programs and activities.
* Develop and maintain written policies and procedures and
professional standards of practice that govern the operations of
* Delegate administrative authority, responsibility and
accountability to staff personnel.
* Consult with department directors concerning the operation of the
departments, meeting frequently to ensure information sharing is
being provided on a continuous basis.
* Responsible for identifying staffing needs, interviewing, hiring,
annual reviews, counseling, and employee corrections.
* Prepare an annual operating budget, review and interpret monthly
financial statements, and make adjustments as necessary to assure
the continued ability to provide quality care.
* Participate in state and federal surveys of the facility,
reviewing any deficiencies and developing plans of correction.
* Maintain good personnel relations, employee morale, and support
and encourage teamwork.
* Maintain a good public relations program that serves the best
interest of the facility and community alike.
* Review the facility s Quality Measures data and public
information for accuracy.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines, and uphold procedures to ensure
all staff are trained and in compliance with this policy.
* Must possess a Nursing Home Administrator license.
* A Bachelor s Degree in Public Health Administration or similar
* 2 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a nursing
facility or hospital.
* Thorough knowledge of OBRA regulations, the survey process,
survey tag numbers, and quality measures.
* Knowledgeable of reimbursement regulations and nursing practices
and procedures, and the laws, regulations and guidelines pertaining
to nursing facility administration.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to
post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of
healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the
common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our
Avamere at Medford is a 117 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility
providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and
hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at
Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage
Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of
activities available for patients functioning at different
cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Medford , Nursing Home Administrator, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!