Resident Care Manager RN
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: April 12, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to supervise the
day-to-day nursing activities of the facility.
* Participate in the development of a written plan of care for each
resident and review resident s medical and nursing treatments to
ensure they are in accordance with the resident s care plan and
* Complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS,
including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Make daily rounds to ensure that all nursing personnel are
performing their work assignments.
* Review nurses notes to ensure that they are informative and
descriptive of the nursing care being provided and the resident s
response to care and wishes.
* Develop and maintain a good working rapport with all facility
personnel to ensure that the needs of the resident are met.
* Participate in reviews of the discharge plans and prepare reports
for the Care Plan Committee as directed.
* Delegate, train, evaluate and support RN, LPN and CNA
* Provide direct nursing care as necessary.
* Assist the Director of Nursing Services and fill in as
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
* Make recommendations for new or changes in procedures, policies,
methods, education, reference material and general nursing
practices to ensure the highest level of quality patient care is
* Attend continuing education programs designed to keep you abreast
of changes in your profession, and participate in/provide
leadership for in-service training for nursing personnel.
* Create and uphold an atmosphere of warmth, patience, enthusiasm,
and a calm and cheerful environment.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice
as an RN in this state.
* Must have a minimum 1 year of experience as a supervisor in a
* Must have training in rehabilitative and restorative nursing
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as
well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to
post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of
healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the
common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our
Avamere at Medford is a 156 bed skilled nursing and rehab facility
providing short-term therapeutic rehabilitation, transitional and
hospice care, as well as, long-term care. Unique to Avamere at
Medford is a fitness center with a swimming pool and gym, a Massage
Therapist and in addition, outdoor patios and a wide variety of
activities available for patients functioning at different
cognitive levels. Join our team as we are currently seeking top
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and
DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions
regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the
life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that
each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity
above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows
in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible
outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of
quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture
of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between
the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a
leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies
continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately
it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K
retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID
theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental,
vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage,
generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Medford , Resident Care Manager RN, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!