Emergency Medicine Physician in Beautiful Medford, Oregon
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Emergency Medicine opening in Medford, Oregon. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com Job ID: 7155Practice Details
- In this role you will work with a team of highly qualified Emergency Medicine professionals to provide excellent healthcare to the community of--Medford and the surrounding areas.
- Our Emergency Department sees about 50,000 people per year
- 3 shift lengths:--9 hours, 8 hours and 6 hours.----Recruiter's InsightStarting Salary For Emergency Medicine Is $50,000 To $75,000 More in Medford, OR compared to Portland, Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 25% Less In This Community Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To Build Your Dream Home, Pay Down Your Student Loans And Retire Early.The Income Potential Is Greater Than Most With The Opportunity To Earn In The Top 75th%Tile In The US.--With Average Home Pricing Settled At $232,400 And Where A Desirable 3100 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $428,000 Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.The Community Is Welcoming To New Members And Offers A Series Of Fun Events Throughout The Year For Family Members And Getting To Know One Another.--This Employer Is Committed To Its Doctors And The Entire Employee Staff And Enjoys Long Term Retention Of Its Key Physician Personnel Due To Exceptional Compensation And Quality Of Life Provided By The Community.Closest Major City
- Portland, OR 221 miles
- Reno, NV 249 miles
- Sacramento, CA 268 miles
- Stockton, CA 311 miles
- Oakland, CA 314 miles
- San Francisco, CA 315 milesColleges and Universities
- Southern Oregon University (about 14 miles; Ashland, OR; Full-time enrollment: 4,650)
- Rogue Community College (about 28 miles; Grants Pass, OR; FT enrollment: 3,600)
- Oregon Institute of Technology (about 56 miles; Klamath Falls, OR; FT enrollment: 2,900)
- Lane Community College (about 117 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 6,373)
- University of Oregon (about 119 miles; Eugene, OR; FT enrollment: 23,329)Recreation
- Medford Parks and Recreation offers tons of fun events and sports for people of all ages.
- Whitewater rafting and fishing trips are offered through the Rogue Rafting Company.
- Once a sanctuary for Takelma Indians, the Upper and Lower Table Rocks are cliff-edged mesas near Medford and are a haven for hikers and endangered wildflowers. Views from the cliffs extend across the Rogue River to the Siskiyous and the Cascades.Shopping
- The Rogue Valley Mall is the largest indoor shopping complex between Eugene, Oregon and Sacramento, California. It includes a Macy's, JCPenney, and many more stores and restaurants. Keyphrases: emergency medicine jobs, critical care medicine jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care nurse practitioner jobs, surgical critical care jobs, emergency medicine specialist jobs, internal emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical care jobs, emergency cardiac care jobs, wilderness medical jobs, pediatric emergency medicine jobs, emergency medical technician jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Medford , Emergency Medicine Physician in Beautiful Medford, Oregon, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!