MDS Coordinator RN
Company: Avamere Family of Companies
Posted on: February 13, 2019
The primary responsibility of this position is to complete the planning, scheduling and revising of the MDS, including the implementation of CAA s and Triggers.
* Review patient care plans for appropriate goals, problems, approaches, and revisions based on nursing needs.
* Ensure all personnel involved in providing care to the patients are aware of their care plans.
* Schedule and facilitate care plan conferences.
* Monitor and guide the completion of PPS and OBRA assessments.
* Manage the Utilization Review (UR) process.
* Oversee MAR s treatment, flow sheets and physicians orders.
* Participate in facility surveys by authorized government agencies.
* Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
* Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN in this state.
* MDS Certification preferred.
* Knowledgeable and experienced in the RAI process, CAAs, RUG categories and MDS 3.0.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing care facilities.
* Must chart nurses notes in an informative and descriptive manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and resident s response to care.
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer documentation systems.
* Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in accordance with HIPAA guidelines.
The Avamere Family of Companies takes a holistic approach to post-acute care. We have designed a service that combines all of healthcare companies and healthcare professionals tied by the common goal of providing seamless care and support for all of our patients.
Avamere Rogue Valley is a 110-bed skilled nursing facility that provides both sub-acute and long-term care. Take a walk in our courtyard and take in a local artist s work that changes quarterly or come to our therapy gym and see how hard our patients work and the relationships they build with their therapist. We have a specialty wound care program with certified wound nurses directed by a physician who specializes in wound care. Rogue Valley is currently looking for top notch talent to join their all-star interdisciplinary team.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Upon hire, all employees will be criminal background checked and DMV checked if driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the employment checks, please contact the human resource department.
The mission of the Avamere Family of Companies is to enhance the life of every person we serve. It is through our Core Values that each member of our Family lives our mission. By putting integrity above all else, our passion for the quality of peoples lives shows in our evidenced-based approaches to achieving the best possible outcomes. We strive for quality that is obvious; the type of quality that is won through hard work and innovation. Our culture of trust and respect is recognized during the first meeting between the families, patients, residents, and our caring staff. As a leader of post-acute care services, the Avamere Family of Companies continually reaches to learn, grow, and embrace change. Ultimately it all comes down to teamwork, camaraderie, and fun!
Avamere full time employee benefits package includes: medical, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, flexible spending accounts, ID theft recovery services, wellness program, and voluntary dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, AD&D coverage, generous Employee Referral program/bonus, plus numerous employee discount programs!
AVAMERE COMPANIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Application FAQs
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Avamere Family of Companies, Medford , MDS Coordinator RN, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!