Staff Development Specialist - RN - $5,000 Bonus Package
Company: AccentCare, Inc.--
Posted on: January 14, 2019
AccentCare, Inc.-- is a national post-acute healthcare provider with 45 years of industry experience. We thrive on providing patient-centric care and a warm and personalized experience within our local communities.
Your Success is our Success. We strive to provide new employees with a structured on-boarding process to help you become assimilated quickly, and cutting-edge tools to make your daily work easier and more efficient. We offer extensive training and a wide-array of opportunities for continued education and promotional opportunities.
" Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."
Position covers Redding, Corning, Medford OR, San Ramon, Petaluma, Rancho Cordova with travel to CO. Candidates can live in Medford, Oregon or any of the Northern CA locations.
As a Staff Development Specialist you will:
- Be responsible for the initial on-boarding and ongoing staff development of clinicians and ensure clinicians are prepared to effectively coordinate, manage and deliver patient care and services that meet / exceed quality, customer service and regulatory expectations
- On-board and train clinicians including RN's, LPNs, and Therapists
- Perform ride alongs and co-visits with new hires as needed. Conduct chart reviews
- Provide ongoing targeted education for office staff at case conference, staff meetings or other designated times
- May be assigned to assist agencies to meet their QAPI clinical record review, management oversight and other duties as delegated
Requirements of Qualified Candidates:
- Ability and willingness to travel throughout the region up to 75%
- Current RN license in good standing to practice in the state (s) required
- Possess and maintain CPR certification
- 2 years home care experience required, excellent knowledge of home care regulations required.
- Proven ability to work within an interdisciplinary setting
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured and in accordance with state and/or organization requirements and is in good working order
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR)/computer knowledge and skills required
- Knowledge of accepted professional standards and practice, Medicare Conditions of Participation, and federal, state, and local regulatory requirements
- Demonstrates excellent observation, interpersonal, nursing judgment, written and oral communication skills
- BSN preferred
- OASIS certification preferred
- Home Care Home Base preferred
- Teaching, on the job trainer, or in service educator experience preferred
Keywords: AccentCare, Inc.--, Medford , Staff Development Specialist - RN - $5,000 Bonus Package, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!