Caregiver - Bonaventure of Medford
Company: Bonaventure Senior Living
Posted on: September 19, 2023
Bonaventure of Medford has exciting job openings for Caregivers!
-Starting from $17.00 -Paid Training, no experience necessary for
Caregiver. -Call 541-930-8750 for more information.Find your
purpose in Caregiving!We're looking for passionate people to become
part of a close-knit team that truly cares about our seniors. We
know this is more than a job to you, this is your calling, and we
want you to join our team. Be the Hero in someone's story by
joining Team Bonaventure today. -Top reasons to work at
- High Starting Wage - From $17.00
- Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage with a minimum of
30 hours worked per week.
- Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care
- Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
- Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In
addition, we provide paid education assistance and career
advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
- Continuing Education Reimbursement - Online education
opportunities and wage increases based upon completed courses.
- Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for
your safety which is our top priority.
- Training - We offer paid training for Caregiver and in home
Caregiver, even if you don't have experience, we will train you!
-What does a Caregiver do for Bonaventure?These positions are
critical within our health care department. In this role, you will
be responsible for:
- Providing personal care assistance to our residents (this
includes bathing, dressing, incontinence, etc.)
- Answering resident call lights in a timely manner.
- Provide exceptional customer service to our residents, their
families, vendors and outside providers.
- Administering medications.
- Complete charting on residents daily.
- Inputting medication orders into our MAR (Medication's
administration record). -Qualifications
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test. -Bonaventure
of MedfordOur beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community
provides assisted living, residential care, memory care, and
independent living. - We provide in home health care to residents
in our community. - We are not a nursing home. - We are immediately
hiring so apply today. - -Why Work for Bonaventure Senior LivingNot
all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure,
one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong
doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring
for our residents and our team members.Bonaventure is dedicated to
providing an -exceptional senior lifestyle. Bonaventure's
consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged
satisfied residents and happy team members.Bonaventure Senior
Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment,
comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that
comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We
represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you
are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others,
Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.
Keywords: Bonaventure Senior Living, Medford , Caregiver - Bonaventure of Medford, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!