MedfordRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Medford jobs

Family Medicine Medical Director (Physician )

Company: Curative
Location: Yreka
Posted on: March 21, 2023

Job Description:

Family Practice-Without OB opening in Yreka, California. Family Medicine Physician Medical Director Opportunity$377K First Year Income + $50K Signing BonusNorthern California This is an opportunity to become part of an organization focused on providing comprehensive, quality healthcare through an integrated and collaborative system. The hospital is recruiting a Family Medicine physician to serve as Medical Director for their outpatient clinics.

  • Enjoy a 4.5-day work week with no nights, weekends, or call responsibilities
  • Manageable patient volumes - average 15 to 20 patients per full clinic day
  • Spend 25% of your time seeing patients in the clinic with the other 75% set aside for administrative duties
  • Earn $377,000+ in your first year - achieved through guaranteed salary and annual performance bonus
  • Additional benefits include a $50,000 signing bonus, $10,000 relocation assistance, student loan assistance for those who are interested, and up to six months of free housing provided by the hospital. This close-knit, family-friendly mountain community offers you an exceptional quality of life and relaxed lifestyle. Surround yourself with tall trees, clean air and stunning mountain views while still having easy access to cities in Northern California and Oregon. With a 4 day work week and favorable patient volume, the incoming nurse practitioner will have the opportunity and time to explore the gold mine of outdoor recreation in the area and activities in town.
    • Enjoy all four seasons- sunny summer days, cool falls, mild winters and vibrant springs
    • Outdoor enthusiast s paradise with easy access to the Pacific Crest Trail- hiking, fishing, kayaking, skiing, snowmobiling, mountain climbing, boating, golfing, bicycling and much more!
    • Several reputable, highly ranked public schools in the community
    • Great place to raise a family with affordable housing options: 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2,000 square feet for just $179,000!
    • Charming Main Street with a variety of restaurants and boutiques.
    • Local year-round events include concerts in the park, balloon fair, art walks and annual music festival Job Id: JN - Click Here to Apply 5

Keywords: Curative, Medford , Family Medicine Medical Director (Physician ), Healthcare , Yreka, Oregon

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Oregon jobs by following @recnetOR on Twitter!

Medford RSS job feeds