Credentialed Veterinary Technician ($6,000 Signing Bonus + Relocation Assistance)
Company: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center
Location: Central Point
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Up to $6,000 Sign On Bonus + Relocation Assistance available for
Oregon Licensed CVT's!
What to Expect:
- Great Learning Environment: Not only will you have the
opportunity to see a variety of cases virtually guaranteeing no two
days are the same, but you will have a chance to learn from our
highly trained doctors, board-certified specialists, and our
dedicated Technical Supervisors-one of which is dual certified with
a VTS in Dentistry AND Emergency & Critical Care!
- Friendly/Inclusive Culture: Our team is working hard to create
and maintain an environment where everyone feels welcome and treats
each other with respect and kindness. We foster team building
opportunities with employee sponsored events; such as crafting,
hiking, gaming and more.
- Teamwork: Our team ALWAYS pulls together for the best of each
patient. All hands on deck, coming together, working as a team even
during the hardest of days.
- Quality Medicine: Our team of Doctors and Technicians utilize
state of the art equipment to perform advanced techniques providing
excellent care and treatment services.
- You are a Certified Veterinary Technician (or soon to be
graduate preparing for the VTNE) dedicated to maintaining a
positive, respectful, and uplifting hospital culture
- You strive to provide outstanding client service and excellent
- You're not afraid to jump in and get your feet wet! A team
member who contributes to the operation of the entire hospital, you
will help get all the day's duties done.
- You understand that clear, effective communication among
clients and team members is a priority.
- You're looking for an opportunity to utilize your full
skill-set while simultaneously learning new & advanced
- You are versatile - you can adapt to the individual needs of
each patient and truly want to make a difference.
We offer flexible shifts with short three-day (12-hour shift) and
four-day (10-hour shift) work weeks with generous weekend and
What You'll Be Doing:
- Practicing veterinary medicine to the fullest extent of your
hard-earned veterinary technology license
- Provide the highest quality patient care in accordance with the
Oregon State Veterinary Practice Act
- Provide effective and timely support for the staff
veterinarians and work closely with the clients, patients and other
- Work closely with technician assistants, new employees, as well
as other team members to provide training, teaching and
- Provides excellent customer service including greeting and
assisting clients who seek medical services, gathering patient
information and keeping clients up to date on their pet's status as
- Monitor and care for emergency and critical patients, internal
medicine patients, surgery (pre- and post-op) patients, and urgent
- Operation of Surgi-Vet units, Hallowell ventilators, mobile
telemetry units, Dopplers, Heska + Baxter CRI pumps, Vimago CT
machine, Snyder oxygen chambers, High-Flow Oxygen machine, and
Some of Our Perks!
- Competitive Wages
- Sign On Bonus + Relocation Assistance for Oregon CVTs
- PTO accrual up to 180 hours per year -
- Paid Sick Leave accrual 40 hours per year
- SIGNIFICANT Employee Pet Discount (up to 75% off all services +
- 401k + Employer Match (up to 3%)
- Funded CE, License, + Membership fees
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life/Accident/Disability Insurance + More
- Annual Uniform Reimbursement
- Quarterly Bonus Opportunities
- Generous Weekend + Overnight Shift Differentials
- 100% Tuition Reimbursement for students enrolled in a Penn
For more information about our hospital, please visit
Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center is an equal opportunity
employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an
inclusive environment for all employees.
Keywords: Southern Oregon Veterinary Specialty Center, Medford , Credentialed Veterinary Technician ($6,000 Signing Bonus + Relocation Assistance), Healthcare , Central Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...