Pulmonology Intensivist Physician in Southern Oregon - $475k + $68k sign on (Physician )
Company: Inspire Healthcare
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Pulmonology-Critical Care opening in Klamath Falls, Oregon.
- PRACTICE DETAILS
- Employed position
- Full-time, permanent Pulmonology Intensivist
- Community Hospital setting
- Join 1 employed intensivist & 1 independent
- Call is 8 days per month
- EPIC EMR
- Outpatient and Inpatient
- Typical Day: day in the ICU, seeing 4 to 6 patients, then day
in clinic seeing 8 to 9 patients. 4 days a week, with an admin day
- Hospital has recent broncho scopes and would consider investing
in EBUS if incoming physician is trained in this area
- COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Starting salary is $475,000
- Additional potential for productivity incentives and additional
- Signing Bonus is $68,000
- Benefit package includes Medical, dental, vision, life, long
term disability insurances, paid time off, CME allowance and
retirement savings plans
- Community of 50,000+ and serving a population of 110,000+
- Located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. At
4.200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate,
and affordable housing.
- The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes.
- International airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive
- Recreation activities abound in the outdoors: world-class
fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock-climbing,
white-water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling,
- BC/BE Pulmonary and Critical Care
- J-1/H1B visa candidates and graduating residents are
Keywords: Inspire Healthcare, Medford , Pulmonology Intensivist Physician in Southern Oregon - $475k + $68k sign on (Physician ), Healthcare , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...