Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary Office - Outpatient Only - Medford, OR (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Medford, Oregon.
- Practice Details
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our
Pulmonary Medicine team in Medford, Oregon
- Full-time permanent position
- This position is 100% outpatient in the clinic setting.
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system serving
600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- Our growing team currently has six Pulmonologists, three Nurse
Practitioners and an excellent support staff.
- Compensation and Benefits
- Base annual salary of $135,000
- Performance incentives of up to 16% of base compensation in
- $7,500- $10,000 signing bonus DOE
- Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- Excellent paid time off, health, dental, vision and retirement
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the
Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate
climate. Here youll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant
springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to
San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley
International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily
accessible from most airports.
- Candidate must possess a strong understanding of Pulmonary
Medicine. Pulmonary training is preferred but not required.
- NP or PA Oregon license
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Medford , Nurse Practitioner - Pulmonary Office - Outpatient Only - Medford, OR (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...