Adult Outpatient Therapist
Company: KLAMATH BASIN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title: Adult Outpatient Therapist $5,000 SIGNING BONUS &
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE Full time: Day Shift Intro and job
overview: Join our KBBH team and find meaningful work, inspiring
colleagues, career growth, great compensation, and excellent
benefits. Located in beautiful Southern Oregon. Join an outstanding
multi-disciplinary team including an on-staff psychiatric team and
licensed clinical staff. Klamath Basin Behavioral Health is an
accredited NHSC facility. The NHSC Loan Repayment Program is open
to licensed primary care medical, dental, and mental and behavioral
health providers who are employed by accredited sites. Benefits and
- Salary: $47,000.00 - $69,000.00 per year
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 403 (b) & Matching
- Paid Vacation & Wellness Days
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HAS)
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program Responsibilities and Qualifications: This job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are
required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities
may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without
- Responsible for the delivery of direct clinical services to
- Direct clinical services may include individual, group, and
family psychotherapy, case management services, parent training
workshops, parent support groups, or other clinical
responsibilities as assigned.
- Functions as a member of a treatment team and must be able to
effectively communicate clinical services to other members of the
team, to other social services agencies and to monitoring bodies.
Education:Must meet requirements to qualify as a QMHP. QMHPs shall
meet the following minimum qualifications and shall hold one of the
following educational degrees:
- Graduate degree in Psychology.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing and licensed by the state of
- Graduate degree in social work.
- Graduate degree in a behavioral science field.
- Graduate degree in recreational, music or art therapy.
- Bachelor's degree in occupational therapy and licensed by the
State of Oregon. Experience: Experience to demonstrate the
competencies to identify precipitating events:
- Cultural responsiveness, effective communication, care
- Inter- and intra-agency collaboration.
- Working alliances with individuals, suicide and other risk
assessments and interventions.
- Creating and monitoring safety plans, completion of
bio-psycho-social assessments and additional assessments.
- Updating assessments when clinical circumstances change.
- Generating a differential DSM diagnosis, prioritizing health,
wellness, and recovery needs.
- Writing measurable service objectives, creating, monitoring,
and revising service plans.
- Delivery of mental health and recovery treatment services in
individual, group, and family formats within their scope.
- Gathering and recording data that measures progress toward the
service objectives and documenting services, supports, and other
information supportive of the service plan. Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations: If the employee is an unlicensed therapist or is not
actively in the licensing process, employee must meet the
requirements to become MHACBO QMHP-C Certified and maintain
certification. This must be maintained for the length of
- Valid Oregon driver's license with insurable driving
- Personal automobile insurance is required if clients are
transported, or any agency business is conducted using personal
- Authorization to work in the United States Other
Considerations: Klamath Basin Behavioral Health celebrates
diversity and is committed to creating inclusive and equal access
to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ethnic or
national origin, gender, genetic information, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and
veteran's status. or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Our employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and
- COVID-19 Vaccination or medical or religious exemption
Keywords: KLAMATH BASIN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH, Medford , Adult Outpatient Therapist, Healthcare , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!