Posted on: January 22, 2023
Pediatrics opening in Medford, Oregon. A premier pediatric
practice in the Rogue Valley of southwestern Oregon is looking for
a pediatrician to join their well-established, private practice.
This is an ideal position for a physician seeking a stimulating,
collegial clinical practice opportunity with a diverse patient
population. The schedule will be a 4-day workweek, with1:8 call.
Excellent salary and robust benefits package. Located in the
beautiful Rogue Valley, Medford is an outdoor lover's paradise with
stunning scenery, world-class fishing, hiking, and rafting. Day
trips range from lakes to ocean front, Crater Lake National Park to
the Redwood forest. Enjoy southern Oregon's arts and artisan food
scene, tour the Southern Oregon Wine Country, quickly becoming
celebrated for its distinguishing boutique award-winning wines. For
further details about this opportunity and others like it, please
call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at Click Here to Apply and Click
Here to Apply All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Very well-established, successful single-specialty group; huge
opportunity for the right candidate
- Join a collegial team of 10 board-certified pediatricians, an
NP and a PA
- 4-day workweek; call 1:8, 20 - 30 patients per day
- Mostly outpatient; newborn rounding only, support staff
includes MA and shared nursing
- Team-oriented approach with focus on quality medicine and
top-notch customer service
- Very competitive salary and robust benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference
- Stunning area, fishing, hiking, rafting, thriving arts &
artisan food scene, award-winning wineries
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detailYour
compensation offer will be calculated according to your skills,
experience, and qualifications. Please reach out to your consultant
for more information.
Keywords: CompHealth, Medford , Pediatrics, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!