Nurse Practitioner with Experience in Critical Care - Nocturnist - Medford, OR
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Medford, Oregon. This
and other nurse practitioner jobs brought to you by
- Practice Details
- Start Date " Fall 2023
- Seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our
Critical Care team in beautiful Southern Oregon.
- Nocturnist position
- Full-time permanent position
- Not-for-profit, comprehensive health care system serving
600,000 residents in Southern Oregon and Northern
- Compensation and Benefits
12-hour shifts " Full time position " 159 shifts per year
Shift rate of $900
Eligible for annual quality incentives of up to 16% of base
compensation starting in year 2
$7,500 - $10,000 signing bonus DOE
Up to $10,000 relocation assistance
$3,000 annual CME allowance
Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefit
- Southern Oregon is great place to live if you love the
- Located in picturesque Southern Oregon. Nestled between the
Cascade and Siskiyou mountains, the area is known for its temperate
climate. Here youll find warm summers, mild winters, vibrant
springs and colorful autumns.
- Drive to the spectacular Oregon coast in two hours or fly to
San Francisco or Portland in 50 minutes. Rogue Valley
International-Medford Airport is centrally located and easily
accessible from most airports.
- Candidates must have experience independently managing Critical
Care patients as an NP/PA.
- NP or PA Oregon license
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Medford , Nurse Practitioner with Experience in Critical Care - Nocturnist - Medford, OR, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!