Physician / Oncology - Radiation / Oregon / Perman
Company: Integrity Healthcare...
Location: Klamath Falls
Posted on: August 4, 2022
- Employed position
- Full-time, permanent Radiation Oncology
- Community Hospital setting
- Hiring due to impending retirementCOMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Benefit package includes Medical, dental, vision, life, long
term disability insurances, paid time off, CME allowance and
retirement savings plansCOMMUNITY
- Community of 50,000+ and serving a population of 110,000+
- Located at the base of the beautiful Cascade Mountains. At
4.200 feet above sea level, it offers four seasons, mild climate,
and affordable housing.
- The community is easily navigable, with brief commutes.
- International airport in Medford, OR, about an hour's drive
- Recreation activities abound in the outdoors: world-class
fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock-climbing,
white-water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling,
- BC/BE Radiation Oncology
- J-1/H1B visa candidates and graduating residents are
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare..., Medford , Physician / Oncology - Radiation / Oregon / Perman, Healthcare , Klamath Falls, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!