Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the CareRev
app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your credentials to
work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top industry rates
wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like - with payouts
twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No burnout.Apply
today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem
position, you must be knowledgeable with current nursing best
practices. Must be flexible and willing to float if needed. Strong
communication skills and knowledge of current evidence-based
practice are essential. If you are comfortable enough to hit the
ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit for
you.------Position: Inpatient Medsurg RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of
- Current AHA BLS, and NIHSS certifications. -Required Experience
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an inpatient Medsurg
RN within the last year.
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and
delegate the delivery of skilled patient care, as well as
demonstrate critical thinking, and consistency in following
established processesPlease note: You will be asked about your
COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of your interview. Vaccine
guidelines vary between facility partners and geographic
regions.How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ------
Keywords: CareRev, Medford , Registered Nurse RN, Med/Surg, Healthcare , Talent, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!