Registered Nurse RN, ICU
Posted on: May 15, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started."ABOUT ME": To succeed in this
per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current protocols surrounding care of critically ill patients. Must
also be willing to float to a different unit depending on facility
needs. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current
evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.---Position: Inpatient ICU RNRequired Education
- Current RN license and good standing with the Oregon state
board of nursing
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS certifications are required to
be obtained prior to first shift.Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ICU RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong critical thinking skills as well as the ability to
assess, plan, coordinate, evaluate and delegate the delivery of
skilled patient care
- Strong experience with managing ventilators, proning patients,
chest tubes, RSI medications, assisting during intubation, central
and arterial line placement, para/thoracentesis and post CPI
management including TR band and femoral angioseal.
- Must have proficiency with ventilator management, vasopressor
titration, and targeted temperature management.
- Experience with CRRT and IABP is preferred. -
- Must have experience with the Epic charting system.Please note:
You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status at the time of
your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between facility partners
and geographic regions.---How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. ---------
Keywords: CareRev, Medford , Registered Nurse RN, ICU, Healthcare , Ashland, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!