Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room
Location: Eagle Point
Posted on: May 14, 2022
BONUS ALERT! Receive a $500 bonus when you work 5 shifts at the
facility!Command your healthcare career with CareRev.Download the
CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit your
credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.Earn top
industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd like -
with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments. No
burnout.Apply today to get started.---"ABOUT ME": To succeed in
this per-diem position, you must be knowledgeable and familiar with
current ACLS protocols and emergency care for a diverse patient
population. Strong communication skills and knowledge of current
evidence-based practice are essential. If you are comfortable
enough to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a
good fit for you.---Position: Inpatient ED RNRequired Education and
- Current RN license and good standing with the OR state board of
- Current AHA BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC and NIHSS certifications.
-Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience as an ED RN within the
- APRNs who apply must have recent bedside experience under RN
scope of practice.
- Strong ability to use independent, critical judgment in all
aspects of patient care delivery.
- Competency in current sepsis & stroke care protocols as well as
familiarity with conditions such as severe lacerations or burns,
sports injuries, allergic reactions, and work-related injuries
-Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam. -------
Keywords: CareRev, Medford , Registered Nurse RN, Emergency Room, Healthcare , Eagle Point, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!