Ambulatory Palliative Care Physician - Oregon
Company: Reap Healthcare Agents
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Ambulatory Palliative Care Physician - OregonOur client is
seeking a Palliative Medicine Physician to join our Palliative Care
and Hospice service in beautiful Medford, Oregon. This position
will be responsible for establishing a new ambulatory clinic which
will be an integral part of our established Cancer Center. In
addition, this position will provide outpatient palliative care
consults in conjunction with a social worker.Position
- Annual base salary - $220,000
- Performance incentives up to 16% of base starting in year
- $50,000 signing bonus
- Up to $15,000 relocation assistance
- $5,000 annual CME allowance
- 240 hours (30 clinic days) of authorized time offer per
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Develop and implement a palliative care clinic in our cancer
- Develop and implement a palliative care clinic in local Heart
and Lung Care clinics.
- Provide outpatient palliative care consults in conjunction with
a social worker.
- Collaborate with inpatient palliative care and hospice team to
ensure continuity of care and appropriate referrals of patients.
Education: Graduate of an accredited medical school. Successful
completion of residency training in an ACGME accredited program.
License/Certification: MD or DO licensed by the Oregon Board of
Medical Examiners; Board Certified/Eligible in Palliative Medicine
by the American Board of Medical Specialties; must be eligible as a
provider for Medicare, Medicaid and other federal programs;
Physician shall meet all the qualifications to participate in
programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
Experience/Skills: Minimum of two years practicing as a Palliative
Care physician, or at least two years practicing in a primary
medical area before starting a Palliative Medicine
fellowship.Ability and willingness to work in team environment;
excellent symptom management knowledge and skills; excellent
communication skills; compassionate and caring demeanor with
patients, families and colleagues; behavior that exemplifies
organizational philosophy; positive attitude and enthusiasm for the
work. Prior experience in starting palliative care programs or
clinics would be of great value but is not required.
Keywords: Reap Healthcare Agents, Medford , Ambulatory Palliative Care Physician - Oregon, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!