Therapist Medford School Based (interns welcome)
Company: Family Solutions
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Overview:Do you have a passion for helping children? Want to
make a difference in your community?Family Solutions is looking for
a 1.0 FTE School based Therapists. This position will provide
services related to the delivery of mental health care to assigned
students at designated school location and will provide
consultation services to the school staff to support the overall
mental health goals of the school.Full benefits package
available.FSA and Voluntary Life Insurance options are available
with additional payroll deductions.
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
coverage are provided at no cost to the employee.
Eligibility for 401(K) begins after one-year of service in a
full-time capacity and provides an agency match of up to 4% when
the employee contributes 2% (200% match). Family Solutions will
provide supervision towards licensure.
This is a school year only position.
- This position provides individual and family/group therapy to
- Communicate with staff, students, and parents regarding the
counseling and guidance program and its role in the educational
- Requires working with teenagers in Medford School
- Requires case management
- Requires the therapist to engage therapeutically with teenagers
and families as needed on an ongoing basis.
- Requires accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Provides crisis intervention and support.
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication
- Required to work well in a team setting and also to work
independently.Qualifications:Per the Governor of Oregon Family
Solutions does require COVID-19 vaccination for employment or an
approved medical or religious accommodation.
- Master's Degree in a mental health related professional
- Must meet the criteria of a QMHP. For information about what
the criteria is for a QMHP please go to:
- Valid driver's license, 3 years driving experience, good DMV
- Must be able to to clear a DHS Background Check and Medicaid
Family Solutions provides a continuum of mental health services to
children, youths, and their families. Our name, Family Solutions,
reflects our commitment to preserving individual and family
integrity by helping children and families build on their innate
strengths. Family Solutions empowers participants by guiding them
through the process of identifying and implementing solutions to
their problems.Family Solutions is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Family Solutions, Medford , Therapist Medford School Based (interns welcome), Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!