Aide Home Health
Company: LHC Group, Inc.
Location: Grants Pass
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Three Rivers Homecare, a part of LHC Group is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and home and community-based services, we deliver
high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage
their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the
country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered
care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose
LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's
all about helping people .
Benefits and More
- Flexible Schedules
- PTO Time
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, dental, and vision packages
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Promotion opportunities
- Continuing Education
- Reports any unusual circumstance in the patient's condition or
home environment to the primary RN/Patient Care Manager.
- Follows current written aide assignment sheet to provide
personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs)
to include mobility transfer, walking, grooming, bathing, dressing
or undressing, eating, or toileting.
- As assigned, performs incidental household services essential
to the patient's health care at home that are necessary to prevent
or postpone institutionalization.
- Completes a clinical note for each visit within required
timeframes, which must be incorporated into the patient's
- Participates in the in-services program. Completes at least six
hours of in-services every six months.
- Participates in daily report. Adheres to and supports care
management model within the agency.
- Participates in staff conference regarding patient care.
- Participates in QA/QI plan or process.
- Provides care according to the aide plan of care-assignment
sheet and in accordance to State Practice Act or regulations.
Records and notifies RN-Patient Care Manager of any variations from
the established parameters or changes in the patients
- All Other Duties as Assigned.
Education & Experience
- Successful completion of a competency evaluation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- OR: Must be certified by Oregon State Board of Nursing (CNA)
and i nclusion on the Oregon State Board of Nursing Aide
Our company was founded over 20 years ago on the principle that
---it---s all about helping people,--- and we live by those words
today. It---s our mission to provide exceptional care and
unparalleled service to patients and families who have placed their
trust in us. We grow to fulfill this mission. When you become part
of the LHC Group family, you---re choosing a career path that will
challenge you to grow both personally and professionally.Every day,
all across the country, our LHC Group family is helping people.
There are 10,000 of us, standing shoulder to shoulder, helping the
patients in our care live, fuller, healthier lives. We do this
because helping people is, quite simply, the reason we exist.
It---s our purpose.--
Keywords: LHC Group, Inc., Medford , Aide Home Health, Healthcare , Grants Pass, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!