Travel Med Tech Needed in California
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Require a (Four-year - if MT) or (Two-Year - if MLT) degree from
an accredited training program in Medical Technology or biological
science degree, with recent clinical experience within the past two
years. Active or Eligibility for National Certification (e.g.,
ASCP, AMT, AAB), and clinical experience within the past 24 months.
Contact a CompHealth recruiter for information on additional needed
license or certification.
- Four 10 hour shifts per week with rotating weekends, usually
noon to 10:30p
- National Certification and CA license required
- Generalist to include BB & Micro (only for gram staining)
- No phleb
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Keywords: CompHealth, Medford , Travel Med Tech Needed in California, Healthcare , Yreka, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!