Posted on: February 23, 2021
760 Golf View Drive, Unit 100, Medford, Oregon, 97, United
States of AmericaDaVita is seeking a Registered Nurse who is
looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center. You can make
an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their
families dealing with end-stage renal failure or chronic kidney
disease.If you haven t considered Nephrology before, read on as we
think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT required.What you
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside and support technicians, other nurses, dietitians, social
workers, physicians and the center manager.
- Fun is one of our core values. Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge.
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients (census
dependent on state laws) with the support of PCTs to conduct
patient observations, measuring stats and machine set up. You will
work with your head, heart and hands each day.
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10-12 hours, 3-4 days per week.
Schedule times will vary by locations but most of our RNs work
early morning or days shifts. Some holidays required.
- A clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS s standards in the government s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.What We ll Provide: More than just pay, our
DaVita Rewards package connects teammates to what matters most:
robust health care coverage, retirement planning and savings tools,
opportunities for career development, and well-being resources.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid
time off, PTO cash out, DaVita-negotiated discounts on hundreds of
items from your cell phone plan to movie tickets, Bright Horizons
backup care, elder care and more.
- Paid training: DaVita offers all new teammates a robust, paid
training program to help you gain the right dialysis skills. The
training is a mix of classroom and hands on training.
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take
you.Some details about this position:
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you d want your own care to be
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and
- You might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN) Associated topics: asn, bsn, domiciliary, infusion, intensive
care unit, maternal, recovery, registed, surgery, tcu
Keywords: DaVita, Medford , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!