Oncology RN (RN #)
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: February 21, 2021
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor
of working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking an Oncology
RN to join our amazing team.Details of the Oncology RN opening:
- Anticipated start date: 03/01/2021
- Salary Range: $1,550 - $1,850 weekly
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 13 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: 12H Days
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing you can elect Day One Medical
BenefitsDaily Range of Responsibilities of the Oncology RN:
- Create individualized care plans.
- Recognize and treat cancer-related issues.
- Collaborate with a team of healthcare professionals to share
expertise and knowledge.
- Do cancer research to enhance treatment protocols assigned to
- Give supportive resources to the patient and the families to
promote positive outlook.
- Teach patients and the families treatment expectations.
- Watch and record the patient's progress on a constant
- Chart the patient's response to treatment and
medication.Qualifications for the Oncology RN:
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse with active
license(s) in the state(s) in which employed and practices.
- One or more year(s) of current experience within Oncology.
- Current BLS/BCLS Certification.
- Educated on and follows HIPAA regulations; maintains strict
confidentiality of client information.
- Follows Infection Control, Standard Precautions and OSHA
standards for the healthcare professional.Submit your resume to us
today for consideration of the Oncology RN opening and one of our
dedicated recruiters will be in touch within 24 business hours.We
are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. Keyphrases: oncology
jobs, oncologist jobs, gynecology oncologist jobs, pediatric
oncology jobs, radiation oncologist jobs, pediatric oncologist
jobs, radiation oncology jobs, hematology oncology jobs,
gynecological oncology jobs, oncology nurse jobs, oncology
hematology jobs, clinical oncology jobs, clinical oncologist
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Medford , Oncology RN (RN #), Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!