Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN
Company: Avamere Health Services, LLC
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Overview:$5,000 Retention BonusFor New Full-Time HiresLicensed
Practical Nurse/LPNFull-time NOC shift and on-call Various Shift
AvailableAvamere Health Services of Rogue Valley625 Stevens
StreetMedford, OR 97504(541) 779-3551COVID-19 ResponseThe primary
responsibility of this position is to provide direct nursing care
to the residents, and to supervise the day-to-day nursing
activities performed by nursing
- Complete required record keeping in regards to your role in
admitting, transferring and discharging residents.
- Coordinate with nursing staff and support personnel daily to
plan the shifts' services, programs and activities to ensure the
resident's total regimen of care is maintained.
- Prepare and administer medications and review medication cards
for completeness and accuracy.
- Review resident care plans for appropriate resident goals,
problems, approaches and revisions based on nursing needs.
- Plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs,
goals, objectives, policies and procedures that are necessary for
providing quality care.
- Provide leadership to nursing personnel and make daily rounds
of your unit to ensure staff is providing direct care in accordance
with resident's care plan and wishes.
- Develop and maintain rapport with nursing staff, other
department personnel, residents, family members, and all other
individuals involved in resident's care.
- Participate in facility surveys by authorized government
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an LPN in this state.
- Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures,
as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to nursing
- Must chart nurses' notes in an informative and descriptive
manner that reflects the care provided to the resident and
resident's response to care.
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records and computer
- Maintain confidentiality of all resident care information in
accordance with HIPAA guidelines.Perks
- Tuition assistance
- Mentorship opportunities
- Employee assistance program featuring discounts on gym
memberships, financial coaching, counseling services, and more
- Generous employee referral program
- Paid time off
- 401K retirement plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Comprehensive benefits package with medical coverage, voluntary
dental, vision, and life insurance, short-term disability, and
AD&D coverageFacility Information:Nestled in the sweeping
scenery of Southern Oregon sits Avamere Health Services of Rogue
Valley. This community offers skilled nursing, rehabilitation,
long-term care, and respite care and features 91 skilled nursing
beds. Amenities include 24-hour staff, private transportation
services, a Resident Council, a library, and an extensive
activities calendar. Their engaging employee culture fosters trust
and fun through their team, residents, and those just stopping by
for a visit.Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley is proud of
their 4-star staffing rating on Medicare.gov. They are also proud
to be recognized for their commitment to quality by the American
Health Care Association and National Center for Assisted Living.
The American Health Care Association recognized Avamere Health
Services of Rogue Valley for quality care as part of the Quality
Initiative Recognition Program.As part of the Avamere Family of
Companies, the team is named one of Oregon's most admired companies
by the Portland Business Journal as they continually strive to
enhance the life of every person they serve.Get to know more about
Avamere Health Services of Rogue Valley on their blog and on
Keywords: Avamere Health Services, LLC, Medford , Licensed Practical Nurse/LPN, Healthcare , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!