Director of Nursing (DON)
Company: Avalon Health Care
Posted on: March 12, 2019
Overview Avalon Health Care - Hearthstone Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse with great leadership skills to join our outstanding team as a Director of Nursing! Today's aging population means there's a growing demand for healthcare professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care! We are looking for individuals who embrace a reverence for life and a heart for healing. With enthusiasm and compassion, our Avalon family works with our patients and their families as well as with our communities to celebrate life every day!Responsibilities The Director of Nursing is responsible to plan, organize, develop and direct the overall functions of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long-term care facilities, and as may be directed by the Administrator, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State.
- BSN preferred.
- Must show ability to read and write in a legible and understandable manner.
- Must speak and understand English.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Positive attitude toward the elderly.
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term care facility, or other healthcare facility. Three years Long Term Care experience is ideal.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc., is an equal employment opportunity employer (EEO) committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state, or local laws. INDN124EEO Avalon Healthcare Management, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Avalon is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact Brenna Monsen, , .
Keywords: Avalon Health Care, Medford , Director of Nursing (DON), Executive , Medford, Oregon
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!